Friday, December 16, 2011

Hiatus

Sorry for the 2 day break and not putting the server up, for the people that at least check the website, I have had WAY too much homework. If the server isn't up, reasons will be posted here, either that, or i'm dead.
I promise you though, that I'm not dead, and that the server isn't dead, and regardless of the crashing and bugs we have experienced we will continue to working on soothing those out.
I hope all of you have the most fun, and comment below on what new feaatures we should implement!
Thank you! :)

24 comments:

  1. An interesting story, but i digress

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've digressed after writing 6 words?
    An interesting comment, but i digress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An interesting comment about my comment, but i digress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. An interesting digress, but i digress.

    This is starting to not make any sense anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. An interesting digress about my digress, but i digress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. and i also will not be on my computer on saterday because i have to be in my moms weding... untill then

    ReplyDelete
  7. you got banned for xraying, so sorry, i dont think i can let you back on without some significant time.

    Congratz to your mom btw.

    ReplyDelete
  8. an interesting digress, of my digress, of your digress, of my digress, of your digress, of my digress, of your digress, of my digress..... but i still digress.

    this is getting ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. An interesting digress you are having , but i digress.

    Happy New Year! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. why is the server down :(
    I'm going to have to digress...

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A lot of digressions on this thread. But I digress...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear your digression, but I digress
      -ghostfreak3012

      Delete